Sunday, June 26, 2016

17-Jun-16 Weekend in Doha

Got a place to stay in Doha, inside Pearl, an empty apartment used to be used by my colleague.


Sushi Minto (at City Center)
Had dinner with, very long time no see Ms.Yu.
Chatting a lot lot lot.
My review on the restaurant is here.



Pearl
About my stay in the Pearl, click here.



Movie: Now You See Me 2
7/10
I found it a bit difficult to follow the movie at first.
Though it is entertaining.
I like the first better.


Movie: Udta Punjab
7/10
Not typical Bollywood movie, no crowd dance.
Starred by big stars, including my favorite Shahid Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor and Alia Bhat.
It's about the dark side of India, exposing the drug abuse in Punjab district.
Quite depressing movie.
But it's the real situation.
Remaining in my head:
- Punjab, the land is dry, the youth is hi.
They just sold the ticket around 8pm, after I bought the ticket for Now You See Me 2.


Opal by Gordon Ramsay
Had lunch here.
My review is here.


Junko
Had dinner with colleagues here.
My review is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment