Saturday, July 30, 2016

Ezdan Hotel: Stay

Stayed on 28 July 2016.
Booked at Airbnb at QAR 200 (USD 55).

Some colleagues and friends stay here in their apartments and I have been staying there several times.
This time I booked myself, saw look-like a good deal at Airbnb, only USD 55 (QAR 200) per room per night.
But you got what you paid, when I arrived at Floor 29 of Tower 3 where my room was located.
When the elevator door opened, the smell of plywood from the unfinished construction site came into my lung.
Along the dark hallway leading to my room, the floor was full of dust, and lighting hanging not properly installed.
But when I opened the door of my room, I felt relieved!
Though the room was small (they divided the original apartment space into 5 or so smaller rooms), it was super clean! And there was bath tab too!

Since I could utilize also gym and pool facilities, I was quite satisfied with my stay, considering the price.
I was happy too having breakfast at Mokarabia adjacent to Tower 1 of the complex.

Had a look again this week, but their listing is not available at Airbnb anymore.
Booking.com offered QAR 240.











No comments:

Post a Comment