Saturday, August 20, 2016

Mokarabia

Visit: 19 August 2016, breakfast and late sweet lunch
Taste: 4/5
Cost performance: 4/5
Location: Ezdan Hotel ground floor outside Tower 1

Visited twice this day, and this place has completely become my favorite cafe in Doha.
So comfy.

During the breakfast, I made mistake, ordered Haloumi sandwich.
Just found out only when it was served, Haloumi is goat cheese... and I hate cheese :(

Afternoon, after gym and after checking out my hotel, I came again.
Since not really hungry, I ordered this unique menu, chocolate crepe spaghetti.
The spaghetti was made by crepe, then it was showered with chocolate liquid, and served with vanilla ice... yummm

That afternoon, I watched Olympic game in their TV, badminton game.
There were 4 other Malaysian customer in the same room, they were so noisy supporting their player.
But generally I enjoyed watching TV in this comfy cafe.

My bill today:
- Haloumi & Vegetable, QAR 35
- Grape fruit juice, QAR 28
- Spaghetti Crepes Alfredo, QAR 38
- American Coffee, QAR 22
















Mokarabia Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment