Sunday, October 2, 2016

Caffe Vergnano at Villagio Mall

Last visits: 30 September 2016, dinner
Taste: 4/5
Cost performance: 3/5
Location:Villagio Mall

It is one of my favorite cafe shop in Doha, especially the shop in Villagio.
The place was comfy and the coffee was good.
This time, I didn't take coffee, but I ordered lunch, a salad, which was OK.

The Filipino lady staff was cold when I asked whether the wifi was available or not.
Yes, this was my main purpose choosing your place for my lunch, to use wifi, so what, you're not happy?! kind like that... (I wanted to have lunch at Le Noir but they didn't have wifi)
Anyway, the wifi connection was not good that I couldn't use it with my PC.

My bill:
- Chicken Ceasar Salad, QAR 45
- Sparkling Water 250ml, QAR 7





Caffe Vergnano 1882 Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment