Sunday, November 13, 2016

Ezdan Hotel, Stay

Stay: 10 November 2016 (Thursday)
Booked by: Agoda.com
Paid: QAR 225
Room: 43501 (Tower 4, Floor 35, Room 01)

For the many times I stayed in this place.
This time booked Agoda.com.
The reception told me that I booked Tower Room, but got free upgrade to Superior Room

Among my many stays here, this time I got the best room due to the view, of corniche (sea side) and the towers between.

What I like:
- The gym and the pool, it's my ritual now on Fridays.
- The restaurants outside the hotel, especially Mokarabia and Remman Cafe.
- The room facilities, i.e. hot drinking water boiler, hair dryer, complimentary bottled water.
- The room service pizza was great, QAR 25 for 2 pizzas (small size), but it took long to come.
- The 24h open supermarket inside.
- Late check out at 2pm.

What I don't like:
- The swimming pool water was too cold.
- The receptionist lady was lack of smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment