Monday, January 2, 2017

Bye Bye Food Court and Bye Bye Garden

Last visits: 30 December 2016, 25 December 2016
Taste: 3/5
Cost performance: 4/5
Location: Souqs Area

Bye Bye Food Court was so successful that the same owner (Indian) opened a new "Bye Bye Garden" restaurant few meters next to it, I was informed by the waiter in Bye Bye Garden when I asked why the restaurant name is "Bye Bye Garden".

I dined at Bye Bye Garden for the first time on 25 December 2016 at 11pm since the shawarma shop I looked for was closed.
I ordered Mutton Curry and Nan and water, and surprised it was only QAR 15, good value considering the amount and the taste.

Few days later, I decided to try the main main restaurant, Bye Bye Food Court, since it is located at the same building with the hotel I stayed. I ordered only Shawarma, it was QAR 7. I think I liked the one sold by Syrian shop nearby better.

While Bye Bye Food Court sells International Food plus Shawarma, Bye Bye Garden sells Indian food.


Bye Bye Food Court Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment