Friday, January 27, 2017

Lo Spaghetto

Last visits: 26 January 2017, dinner alone
Taste: 4/5
Cost performance: 3/5
Location: near La Cigale Hotel, the small street with Toys R Us in the corner

My first and only visit to this restaurant was few years back in their old Al Saad location.
The new location was brighter and nicer.
I saw two Italian staff, both young guys, one in the cashier and the other one, tall and hot guy, making the pizza.

It was 18:30 slightly after they opened, but the restaurant were quite full with diners.
Since I was alone, I only ordered seafood pasta and sparkling water.
The taste was OK, but I think they could be better with the presentation.
It was like just dumped from the fried pan into the bowl.
The seafood inside, like the crab, was difficult to eat. The shrimp heads were still with their long antenna hair.
Would love to come back though, to try other dishes.

My bill:
- Spaghetti Frutti di Mare, QAR 75
- Acqua Sparkling Water, QAR 12


Lo Spaghetto Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment