Saturday, August 20, 2016

Irish Harp @ Sheraton Hotel

Last visit: 18 August 2016
Membership Card: QAR 100
Entrance Fee: Free
Location: Sheraton Hotel B1

This is my favourite clubbing place in Doha, recently almost every Thursday nights I go there to dance while sip a drink.
And almost every week I saw the same regular customers :)

They also serve relatively good food.
We tried the good set of ribs and beer for QAR 100.

Things I like about this club:
- the crowd. Not many private hostess.
- the music, mostly famous pop songs.
- dance floor is at good size.
- the drink, reasonably priced. my favourite is Hoegardeen draught beer.
- the security, friendly and not too much interfere like in Krossroad.
- the entrance staff, quite flexible, like they don't ask for a membership when we enter late.
- no mix group policy, I can enter myself or with guys only. Many clubs in Doha applies mix group entry policies and reject entries for male only groups.

Things I don't like about this club:
- smokey, many people smoke.
- the live band songs, almost the same every week, like "Road 69", "It's My Life",...





The Irish Harp - Sheraton Grand Doha Resort and Convention Hotel Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment