Saturday, August 13, 2016

Max's (Filipino Chain Restaurant)

Visit: 11 August 2016, dinner
Taste: 4/5
Cost performance: 4/5
Location: Al Saad, very close to Royal Plaza

While I know since long time about Filipino famous chain restaurants Chowking and Jolly Bee, even I dined in those two restaurants when I traveled the Philippines, I never hear about this restaurant Max's.

Reading about this restaurant before going there, then found out they are also famous chain restaurant in the Philippines, especially for the fried chicken.

So my Filipino friend took me there, and I was happy with the new finding.
I like the menu selection and the waiter service, they all were so polite, attentive, friendly and smiley.

Here was our order:
- Fresh lumpiang ubod, QAR 18 --> good
- Beef Caldereta, QAR 44 --> like Indonesian Rendang, but Rendang is better
- Chicken Sisig, QAR 30 --> I like the one in Pearl of Beirut in Al Khor
- Plain rice, QAR 7
- Buko pandan, QAR 10 --> ice cream with pandan leave jelly and coconut sauce
- Large Water Bottle, QAR 8

Next time would like to try Karekare and their famous fried chicken.












Max's Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment