Sunday, September 4, 2016

Ezdan Hotel, Stay

Stay: 1 September 2016 (Thursday)
Booked by: Booking.com
Paid: QAR 239
Room: 43209 (Tower 4, Floor 32, Room 09)

I remember the first time I stayed in this place, in my colleague's room, I hated this place.
But now, almost every weekend I am staying here, booked sometime by booking.com and sometime by Airbnb.
Now I envied my colleagues who live there.

This weekend, firstly I booked by Airbnb, but later on was cancelled by the hotel.
Then I booked by Booking.com.

Was lucky, since there was no available Tower Room I booked (the cheapest), I was upgraded to a Grand Room. But found out that there was no bath tub, so I called the receptionist, asking a room with bath tub. Was lucky again, now I got upgraded one level more to Superior Room, bigger room with a bath tub :)

What I like:
- The gym and the pool, it's my ritual now on Fridays
- The restaurants outside the hotel, especially Mokarabia and Remman Cafe
- The service

What I don't like:
- Couldn't think of one now!



Grand Room

Grand Room

Superior Room

Superior Room

Superior Room

No comments:

Post a Comment