Sunday, September 4, 2016

Al Qarmouty Seafood

Last visits: 1 September 2016, dinner
Taste: 3/5
Cost performance: 4/5
Location: Ezdan Hotel

An Arabic seafood restaurant.
They have several branches in Doha.
Since I have never been here, decided to give it a try.

I think the taste was OK, and reasonably priced.
I ordered Qarmouty Meal for QAR 70, and got grilled fish, grilled shrimp, rice, salad, bread... but not soup (I just remember now, in the menu, soup was listed!)
My friend ordered a Fish Fillet Meal for QAR 35, which I think a good value.
Mineral water cost QAR 4.

The appetizer bread and the hommous were good.
They have also like a fish market, where we can choose from the display and order the cook method, same like Lwazaar in Katara.








Al Qarmouty Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. We just wanted to say Property Hunter shifted this service to a level much higher than the broker concept.
    you can see more details like this article Houses for Sale Property Type and Features

    ReplyDelete