Sunday, September 4, 2016

Trader Vic's

Last visits: 1 September 2016, midnight
Taste: 4/5
Cost performance: 4/5
Location: Hilton Hotel

It was 11pm and the last night before the Qatari government banned selling alcohol a week before Eid Adha, called many places desperately with friends who carving for the drink, including Sheraton's Irish Bar (closed), Horizon Manor Fahrenheit (closed), Intercontinental's Paloma (closed at midnight), Melia's Noir (couple night), Intercontinental City's Strata (closed at 11pm), before finally found the happy information that the Hilton's Trader Vic's was open till 2AM.

I had never been there and somehow had interest on it since long.
I paid the entrance fee of QAR 100, includes one drink.
Since I felt a bit hungry, and was alone waiting for other friends to come, I asked the waiter to seat me to a dining table.
With the entrance ticket, I could choose any drink under QAR 75.
Or if I ordered one of the main course, the entrance fee would be refunded.

Was a bit confused, finally I decided not to order a main course, instead I order a mix platter and used the entrance ticket for a drink.
Didn't want to loose even a bit, I looked for the drink with QAR 75 price, and found this cute named coctail, Tiki Puka Puka.
Found out later that this drink was quite strong, but happy with it.
Happy too with the mix platter.

That Thursday night was Salsa night, with live singers.









Tiki Puka Puka


Trader Vic's - Hilton Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment