Saturday, January 7, 2017

La Villa Palace Hotel

Stay: 6 January 2017 (Thursday)
Booked by: Agoda
Paid: QAR 189
Room: 307

Newly opened hotel by renovating previous building.
Sister hotel with "La Villa Hotel" and "La Villa Inn".
Good value, though the room was small.
Many doors, seems like they made now smaller rooms from the original building bigger rooms.

What I liked:
- The staffs were friendly.
- The water kettle was provided in the room and the hair dryer too. Two water bottles were provided.
- The location, surrounding many local shops.
- Though I didn't use it, there was a small gym.
- Though I didn't use it, there was a large private parking in the hotel (not on the road).

What I didn't like:
- The shower, all over the bathroom floor was wet after shower since there was nothing to prevent the shower water flooding the whole floor. No bath tub.
- The room wall was thin, so I could hear people checked out in the morning. Also the pigeon/doves voice woke me up from the window.


No comments:

Post a Comment