Saturday, January 7, 2017

Layali Doha Restaurant and Coffee Shop

Last visits: 5 January 2017
Taste: 4/5
Cost performance: 4/5
Location: Ghanim

Lemon with Mint Shisha: QAR 20
Tea: QAR 8

Though I don't think they are cheap, but this place is very popular.
I visited about 10-11pm, and left about midnight, but the place was still crowded.
I even had to share table with other guy.

Though the place was dark, pink, and full of smoke, somehow it was cozy.
Most people, many Arabic and Indian, smoked shisha and drink coffee/tea.
Big screen for sport watching were there.

I enjoyed my time smoke shisha and watching FC Barcelona vs. Athletico Madrid match that night.

The wifi was not working.


Layali Al Doha Coffee Shop Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment